PENGARUH MOTIVASI, LINGKUNGAN KERJA DAN KOMPENSASI TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PRODUKSI PT CEBONG KAYUINDO BANYUMAS

AMBARWATI, MElTA (2021) PENGARUH MOTIVASI, LINGKUNGAN KERJA DAN KOMPENSASI TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PRODUKSI PT CEBONG KAYUINDO BANYUMAS. Bachelor thesis, UNIVERSITAS MUHAMMADIYAH PURWOKERTO.

[img] Text
Cover Meita Ambarwati_1702010037.pdf

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
Bab I Meita Ambarwati_1702010037-2.pdf

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
Bab II Meita Ambarwati_1702010037-3.pdf

Download (2MB)
[img] Text
Bab III Meita Ambarwati_1702010037-4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
Bab IV Meita Ambarwati_1702010037-5.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (2MB)
[img] Text
Bab V Meita Ambarwati_1702010037-6.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (729kB)
[img] Text
Daftar Pustaka Meita Ambarwati_1702010037-7.pdf

Download (800kB)
[img] Text
Lampiran Meita Ambarwati_1702010037-8.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (3MB)

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of motivation, work environment and compensation on employee performance at PT Cebong Kayuindo Banyumas. The total population of this study was 260 employees. The sample in this study was 158 employees using the purposive sampling technique. The analysis used is t-test and R2 adjusted. The results of this study are based on the t-test obtained; (a) Motivation has a positive and significant effect on employee perfonnance. (b) The work environment has a positive and significant effect on employee performance. (c) Compensation has a positive and significant effect on employee performance. The coefficient of determination R2 adjusted shows the magnitude of the influence of Motivation, Work Environment, and Compensation on employee performance by 22.9%, while variables outside the research model influence the remaining 77.1 %.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelor)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Motivation, Work Environment, Compensation
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis > Manajemen S1
Depositing User: Agus Imam
Date Deposited: 01 Aug 2022 07:12
Last Modified: 22 May 2024 03:27
URI: https://repository.ump.ac.id:80/id/eprint/13173

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item