PENGARUH KEPEMILIKAN MEDIA MASSA TELEVISI OLEH TOKOH PARTAI POLITIK TERHADAP PARTISIPASI POLITIK MASYARAKAT KECAMATAN PURWOKERTO TIMUR

BUDIARTO, HENDRI (2018) PENGARUH KEPEMILIKAN MEDIA MASSA TELEVISI OLEH TOKOH PARTAI POLITIK TERHADAP PARTISIPASI POLITIK MASYARAKAT KECAMATAN PURWOKERTO TIMUR. Bachelor thesis, UNIVERSITAS MUHAMMADIYAH PURWOKERTO.

[img]
Preview
Text
HENDRIK B COVER.pdf

Download (2MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
HENDRIK B BAB I.pdf

Download (672kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
HENDRIK B BAB II.pdf

Download (705kB) | Preview
[img] Text
HENDRIK B BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (976kB)
[img] Text
HENDRIK B BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (893kB)
[img] Text
HENDRIK B BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (689kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
HENDRIK B DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (576kB) | Preview
[img] Text
HENDRIK LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (1MB)

Abstract

This research aimed to find out the influence of Television Mass Media Ownership by the figure of political party towards the society's political participation in Puwokerto Timur sub-district. This research used causal associative method with quantitative analysis technique. The data were collected by giving questionnaire to the respondents, and the respondents were the community of Mersi and Purwokerto Utara who represented the community of Purwokerto Timur sub-district. The results stated that Ho was rejected and Ha was accepted which meant the ownership of television mass media by the figure of political party had significant influence toward the society's political participation. This was proven by the analysis results that showed the value of sig. 0.000 was less than the significant level 0.05. The contribution of the influence could be viewed from the counting results of (R Square) 0.654 which meant the ownership of television mass media by the figure of political party gave influence as much as 65.4% toward the society's political participation in Purwokerto Timur sub-district. Meanwhile, the other 34.6% was influenced by other factor that was not explained in this research. The conclusion of this research was that the community made television mass media as the source of information for them to figure out about the candidates including the owner of the television who also became the head of political party. It was seen from their activity of watching the TV program that mostly provided information about the political party of the owner of that mass media.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelor)
Additional Information: Pembimbing: Hj. Ratna Kartikawati, S.H M.Hum, dan Efi Miftah Faridli, M.Pd,
Uncontrolled Keywords: Media Televisi; Partisipasi Politik; Television Media; Political Participation;
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HN Social history and conditions. Social problems. Social reform
L Education > L Education (General)
Divisions: Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan > Pendidikan Pancasila dan Kewarganegaraan
Depositing User: Riski Wismana
Date Deposited: 28 Jan 2019 02:19
Last Modified: 28 Jan 2019 02:20
URI: http://repository.ump.ac.id/id/eprint/8504

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item