PENGARUH PEMBELAJARAN PENDIDIKAN KEWARGANEGARAAN TERHADAP KEDISIPLINAN SISWA DI SMP NEGERI 4 SUMBANG TAHUN 2017

MUNGGARAN, GUMILAR GANDI (2018) PENGARUH PEMBELAJARAN PENDIDIKAN KEWARGANEGARAAN TERHADAP KEDISIPLINAN SISWA DI SMP NEGERI 4 SUMBANG TAHUN 2017. Bachelor thesis, UNIVERSITAS MUHAMMADIYAH PURWOKERTO.

[img]
Preview
Text
GUMILAR GANDI MUNGGARAN COVER.pdf

Download (877kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
GUMILAR GANDI MUNGGARAN BAB I.pdf

Download (709kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
GUMILAR GANDI MUNGGARAN BAB II.pdf

Download (888kB) | Preview
[img] Text
GUMILAR GANDI MUNGGARAN BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (852kB)
[img] Text
GUMILAR GANDI MUNGGARAN BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (934kB)
[img] Text
GUMILAR GANDI MUNGGARAN BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (610kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
GUMILAR GANDI MUNGGARAN DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (653kB) | Preview
[img] Text
GUMILAR GANDI MUNGGARAN LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (6MB)

Abstract

This research aims to analyze the magnitude of influence against PKn learning Discipline at the JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL N 4 Sumbang.This research uses a quantitative approach with parametric statistics. The subject in this study are students and the students of JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL N 4 Sumbang.The research sample is determined based on the quota samples, so the technique acquired 125 students and students of JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL N 4 Sumbang. The results of the research there is a positive and significant influence between the learning pendidian citizenship against discipline students adhere to the code of conduct in the school with significant levels of correlation value 0.696 α = 0.01 or equivalent 48.4% contribution towards PKn Learning Discipline.While the rest as much as 51.6% is the influence of other variables that are not described in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelor)
Additional Information: Pembimbing: Prof. Dr. H. Tukiran Taniredja, M.M dan Wildan Nurul Fajar, S.Sos., M.Pd
Uncontrolled Keywords: Learning, PKn, Discipline
Subjects: L Education > LB Theory and practice of education > LB1603 Secondary Education. High schools
Divisions: Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan > Pendidikan Pancasila dan Kewarganegaraan
Depositing User: Danarto Kh
Date Deposited: 02 Feb 2018 01:27
Last Modified: 02 Feb 2018 01:27
URI: http://repository.ump.ac.id/id/eprint/7360

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item