ANALISIS PENGARUH STRUKTUR MODAL, UKURAN PERUSAHAAN, RASIO PROFITABILITAS, DAN KEBIJAKAN DIVIDEN TERHADAP NILAI PERUSAHAAN YANG TERDAFTAR DI BEI (Studi pada Perusahaan Properti, Real Estate Dan Konstruksi Bangunan yang terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia periode 2011-2016)

SYARIFAH, DIAH ANGGRAENI (2018) ANALISIS PENGARUH STRUKTUR MODAL, UKURAN PERUSAHAAN, RASIO PROFITABILITAS, DAN KEBIJAKAN DIVIDEN TERHADAP NILAI PERUSAHAAN YANG TERDAFTAR DI BEI (Studi pada Perusahaan Properti, Real Estate Dan Konstruksi Bangunan yang terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia periode 2011-2016). Bachelor thesis, UNIVERSITAS MUHAMMADIYAH PURWOKERTO.

[img]
Preview
Text
DIAH ANGGRAENI COVER.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
DIAH ANGGRAENI BAB I.pdf

Download (714kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
DIAH ANGGRAENI BAB II.pdf

Download (979kB) | Preview
[img] Text
DIAH ANGGRAENI BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (868kB)
[img] Text
DIAH ANGGRAENI BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (820kB)
[img] Text
DIAH ANGGRAENI BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (584kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
DIAH ANGGRAENI DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (794kB) | Preview
[img] Text
DIAH ANGGRAENI LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (1MB)

Abstract

This study examines the effect of capital structure, firm size, profitability, and dividend policy on firm value. The dependent variable used in this study is company value, while the independent variables are capital structure, firm size, profitability ratio, and dividend policy. Population in this research is property, real estate and building construction companies which listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange period of 2011-2016. The sample in this study was chosen using purposive sampling method, and obtained as many as 19 companies. The analysis technique used in this research is multiple linear regression analysis. The adjusted R2 test shows that the predictive ability of the 4 independent variables is 82.2% and the remaining 17.8% is influenced by other variables outside the model. The result of analysis shows that the variable of capital structure, firm size, profitability ratio, and dividend policy simultaneously affect the variable of firm value. And result of partial test analysis show that capital structure have positive and significant influence to firm value with regression coefficient equal to 10,583. Size of company have positive and significant effect to company value with regression coefficient equal to 6,619. Variable profitability ratio has positive and significant effect to firm value with regression coefficient equal to 12,482. Whereas, dividend policy variable have positive and significant effect to firm value with regression coefficient equal to 9,431.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelor)
Additional Information: Pembimbing: Dr. Hj. Naelati Tubastuvi SE., M.Si.,
Uncontrolled Keywords: Struktur modal; ukuran perusahaan; rasio profitabilitas; kebijakan dividen; nilai perusahaan; capital structure, firm size, profitability; dividend policy; corporate value;
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis > Manajemen
Depositing User: Riski Wismana
Date Deposited: 24 Jan 2018 02:10
Last Modified: 24 Jan 2018 02:10
URI: http://repository.ump.ac.id/id/eprint/7305

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item