METODE PROYEK SEBAGAI UPAYA MENINGKATKAN KEMAMPUAN KERJASAMA DALAM BIDANG PENGEMBANGAN SOSIALEMOSIONAL PADA ANAK KELOMPOK B1 TK PERTIWI 1 KARANG PUCUNG KECAMATAN PURWOKERTO SELATAN KABUPATEN BANYUMAS SEMESTER GENAP TAHUN AJARAN 2011-2012

KURNIASARI, MEITA (2012) METODE PROYEK SEBAGAI UPAYA MENINGKATKAN KEMAMPUAN KERJASAMA DALAM BIDANG PENGEMBANGAN SOSIALEMOSIONAL PADA ANAK KELOMPOK B1 TK PERTIWI 1 KARANG PUCUNG KECAMATAN PURWOKERTO SELATAN KABUPATEN BANYUMAS SEMESTER GENAP TAHUN AJARAN 2011-2012. Bachelor thesis, UNIVERSITAS MUHAMMADIYAH PURWOKERTO.

[img]
Preview
Text
MEITA KURNIASARI COVER.pdf

Download (10MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
MEITA KURNIASARI BAB I.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
MEITA KURNIASARI BAB II.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img] Text
MEITA KURNIASARI BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
MEITA KURNIASARI BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
MEITA KURNIASARI BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (908kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
MEITA KURNIASARI DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img] Text
MEITA KURNIASARI LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (25MB)

Abstract

The aim of this study is to determine the child's increasing collaboration capability throughout the project method. Collaboration capability comprises into the field of social emotional development of early childhood. Collaboration is an activity which is done by two people or more in order to achieve a goal. One way to improve collaboration capability in early childhood that is using the project method, where the children will get a learning experience in an adjustment to solve problem in group to reach a goal The subjects of this study is the B1 group of TK Pertiwi 1 karang Pucung, Purwokerto Selatan District of Banyumas, amounting to 23 students and consists of 11 boys and 12 girls. The Data collection in this research is using observation, brain storming interview and documentation of activities in the form of photographs. Descriptive qualitative is used in this research. In the beginning, there were 5 students who were highest developed or 21.74%, while the two students or 8.70% had been developed as expected, followed by 5 students or 21,74% begin to develop and there were 11 students or 47,82% had not been developed hence they still need guidance. Once held in the Classroom Action Research cycle I, 9 students or 39.13% developed very well. Subsequently, there were 8 students or 34.78% had been developed according to expectations while the remainders were 6 students or 26.09% developed and still need the guidance. On the second cycle for improvement, increasing student’s collaboration capability became 20 students or 86.95% was developed very well, the rest of 3 or 13.05% of students were just beginning to evolve and had not increased from the previous cycle. The 3 students, or 13.05% that had not experienced and increased should be more got attention and approached than others who were very well developed. Frequently, teacher provided many opportunities for those who were just starting to develop better performance in class when they were expressing opinions or took an active role in a group activity.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelor)
Additional Information: Pembimbing: Drs. Johni Dimyati, M.M. dan Melati Ismi Hapsari, M.Psi.
Uncontrolled Keywords: Cooperation Capability, Social Emotional Development, Project Method
Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
Divisions: Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan > Pendidikan Guru Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini
Depositing User: Nur Hardiansyah
Date Deposited: 02 Aug 2017 03:46
Last Modified: 02 Aug 2017 03:46
URI: http://repository.ump.ac.id/id/eprint/3044

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item