PENGARUH STRUKTUR CORPORATE GOVERNANCE DAN UKURAN PERUSAHAAN TERHADAP KINERJA PERUSAHAAN DI JAKARTA ISLAMIC INDEX (JII)

MILAWATI, JUNIAR (2011) PENGARUH STRUKTUR CORPORATE GOVERNANCE DAN UKURAN PERUSAHAAN TERHADAP KINERJA PERUSAHAAN DI JAKARTA ISLAMIC INDEX (JII). Bachelor thesis, UNIVERSITAS MUHAMMADIYAH PURWOKERTO.

[img]
Preview
Text
JUNIAR M. COVER.pdf

Download (894kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
JUNIAR M. BAB I.pdf

Download (507kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
JUNIAR M. BAB II.pdf

Download (553kB) | Preview
[img] Text
JUNIAR M. BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (523kB)
[img] Text
JUNIAR M. BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (644kB)
[img] Text
JUNIAR M. BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (492kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
JUNIAR M. DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (499kB) | Preview
[img] Text
JUNIAR M. LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (698kB)

Abstract

This study aimed to existence of the influence of corporate governance structure and company size on the company performance. Independent variables in this study is the structure of corporate governance and the company size. Corporate governance structures used institutional ownership, managerial ownership, board of directors and audit committees. Dependent variable in this study is the company performance as measured using the Return on Assets (ROA). The method used in this sampling is purposive sampling, and analytical methods used are multiple linear regression test with significant level (α) 0.05. The Samples from this study are all the companies included in the Jakarta Islamic Index are listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) for the period 2006-2009. Regression test is known in the model R2 value is obtained at 0.351 which means 35.1% can be explained by institutional ownership, managerial ownership, board of directors, audit committees and company size, while the remaining 64.9% is explained by other variables did not included in the regression model. The results of research supports the institutional ownership, managerial ownership, board of directors, audit committees and company size simultaneously effect with the company performance (ROA). While partially contained significant influence between institutional ownership variabel on the company performance (ROA) and there is no significant affect between managerial ownership, board of directors, audit committes, company size on the company performance (ROA).

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelor)
Additional Information: Pembimbing: Azmi Fitriati, SE. M. Si, Akt. dan Rina Mudjiyanti, SE. M. Si,
Uncontrolled Keywords: Struktur Corporate governace, Kepemilikan Institusional, Kepemilikan Manajerial, Dewan Direksi, Komite Audit, Ukuran Perusahaan dan Kinerja Perusahaan (ROA), Corporate Governace Structure, Intitutional Ownership, Managerial Ownership, Board of Directors, Audit Committee, Company Size and The Company Performance (ROA).
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce
H Social Sciences > HF Commerce > HF5601 Accounting
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis > Akuntansi
Depositing User: Riski Wismana
Date Deposited: 19 Jul 2017 01:43
Last Modified: 19 Jul 2017 01:43
URI: http://repository.ump.ac.id/id/eprint/2802

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item